Re: [livecode] live coding practice

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 17:36:30 +0000

> Well, other than performing (mainly with alex) lately,

Can I be bold and ask how much practise you did before the shows Dave, as
opposed to just hacking software in preparation? Do you feel you had an
adequate amount of compositional practice beforehand, or that you were
rushed, through all the other pressures of cutting edge computer research ?
; )

>> The 2007 LOSS/TOPLAP thing in Sheffield *will* happen, with a related gig
>> in London too. Some funding has been secured. Perhaps that will be a
>> good time to recollect our thoughts and/or disband TOPLAP and form
>> something new :)

Um, Alex, you asked when we might prefer a Sheffield event to be. Any month
at all? Or are there certain restrictions on when? Can we hope to involve
any international artists for a good TOPLAP feel?

best
Nick