Re: [livecode] betablocker live movie

From: Dave Griffiths <dave_at_pawfal.org>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 12:23:02 -0000 (GMT)

after a minute or so, that's how I feel too.

there are no calls to rnd() in there, but after the code has started
overwriting itself it's very hard to predict what will happen. it's more a
case of trying to avert disaster. mostly it's about stamping down little
prewritten subroutines and hoping they get running before something stomps
over them.

I'm getting more to the stage where I can modify programs which emerge and
ride the chaos a little more effectively, you can get some very strange
things happening sometimes.