Re: [livecode] "subtext" as a livecode platform?

From: mcburton <mcburton_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 10:07:47 -0500

I started a thread in the beginning of September called "The Future of
Programming" that linked to this guy's blog:
http://alarmingdevelopment.org
The project is definitely an academic pet project at the moment, but I
think there is potential. I like the concept of a textual language
with visual 'hints' ( references literally point to the variable
declarations) and constantly executing code is always a good start.

mcb