[livecode] dorkbotlondon - call for dorks

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 21:40:15 +0000

.----------------------.
| !! CALL FOR DORKS !! |
`----------------------'

We're after PEOPLE DOING STRANGE THINGS WITH ELECTRICITY to show us
their work at dorkbotlondon.

If you haven't been along yet, dorkbotlondon is an informal get together
where a few people show their projects and ideas to a dorkcrowd of
artists who want to be engineers and vice-versa, ranging from 30 to 100
people. We're a friendly, interested bunch so the less polished and
more unusual your presentation the better. It could just be some idea
you have, some software bug you've exploited or some dorky electronics
you've repurposed. It just needs to be STRANGE and involve ELECTRICITY
in some way. That's generally means electronics or software is
involved, but why not push the boundaries?

How long you present is up to you - from 5 to 10 mins (opendork style)
to 20 or 40 minutes (schedule permitting). We can usually fit you in to
the next dorkbot, but if not, almost always the one after that.

Maybe you've been to dorkbotlondon a few times and have a project you've
thought about presenting... So do it!

Email your presentation proposal in a single sentence to:
  dorkbotlondon_at_dorkbot.org

More info:
  http://dorkbot.org/dorkbotlondon/