Re: [livecode] physicality and live coding

From: nescivi <nescivi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 18:26:12 +0200

Hi,

one thing I always held for absolutely necessary for live coding is that you
should turn on the internal mic of the laptop, so that at least you can hear
the typing of the live coder.
(that, and I would oblige every live coder to acquire some proper typing
skills. Nothing so frustrating as being a fast thinker, but not a fast enough
typer).

sincerely,
Marije