Re: [livecode] xxxxx_at_piksel

From: Kassen <signal.automatique_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 21:03:49 +0200

On 9/25/06, Tom Betts <tom_at_nullpointer.co.uk> wrote:

> xxxxx crashes into the intent of open hardware, eviscerating software; the
> blunt realm of the user as cynical economic motif. After Artaud, the CPU
> (central processing unit) and its double mimes The Theatre and its Double.
> On
> the one hand, there is the System or entropic operation of a necessarily
> cynical machine for living, an atrocity exhibition, on the other hand the
> specification of an artistic CPU for life coding. The data sheet will be
> examined as to its operational codes (day one), new (simulation) models
> will
> be constructed (day two).
>
> oh please........do we still need to do this?

Yeah, I was going to ask about that; I don't understand any of it.

I hope "m" will explain what this is saying about what subject. I
particularly would like to know why this machine is so cynical. I imagine
the poor thing is unhappy about having to imitate The Theatre, I think it
would be much happier if left to do some nice math.

Baffled,
Kas.