[livecode] [thor.thor.thor.thor_at_virgin.net: [Ixilist] survey]

From: Aspect <aspect_at_Snorkel.rtfm.net.au>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 21:00:43 +1000

I've been watching with some interest the current threads on this list and by
synchronicity received this in my mailbox tonight ....

----- Forwarded message from thor <thor.thor.thor.thor_at_virgin.net> -----
To: ixi discussions <ixilist_at_ixi-software.net>
From: thor <thor.thor.thor.thor_at_virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 11:45:20 +0100
Subject: [Ixilist] survey
        <mailto:ixilist-request_at_ixi-software.net?subject=subscribe>

[with apologies of cross posting]

To all musicians (acoustic and digital instrumentalists) and composers

We are doing a little survey on people's relationship with their
instruments and tools. It is a comparative study of the differences
between acoustic and digital instruments from the perspective of
usability or ergonomics. Amongst many other things, we are interested
in the experience of playing or composing for the different
instruments, but also people's views on how the instrument/tool
affects the musical ideas and what can be played/composed.

Please help us to get an understanding of these issues by filling out
the following survey:

http://www.ixi-software.net/survey

We will of course present our findings when processed with a research
paper and online presentations.

Thanks in advance.

the ixi team