Re: [livecode] the future of programming

From: Peter Worth <peterworth2_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 22:32:04 +0100

are syntax errors really that big a problem anyway? i would have
though run-time errors are a lot worse. and those can be avoided with
"proper" programming (encapsulation!)

i just dont like the idea of a compiler doing a large chunk of the
work for me. i'd rather keep everything as low-level as possible.

pete.