Re: [livecode] re: book

From: dave <dave_at_pawfal.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 09:41:26 +0100

On Wed, 2006-08-30 at 15:38 -0700, Craig Latta wrote:
> I would love to contribute to a book/DVD/thing!

me too - I've been making movies for a potential dvd for a while.

the interesting thing about dvds is that you can put the code in the
subtitles layer. it has it's limitations, but it would be a great way of
documenting a performance, allowing viewers to select different
performers code subtitles over the recorded performance.

a book also has it's advantages though - perhaps we should do both? :)