Re: [livecode] spot the AI

From: Paul Sanders <paul_at_state51.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 10:10:16 +0100

On 25 Jun 2006, at 10:38, Nick Collins wrote:

> A digression for those who like typing and thinking?
>
> http://www.turinghub.com/

me: i asked no questions
it: Hey. That is a very original thought.

me: i told no lies
it: What was the response?

me: indecipherable agrammatic garbage
it: I can follow a lot of things, like our discussion about
indecipherable agrammatic garbage . Try being more specific.

me: when i descibed the morning you seemed to think i was asking
questions. however i wasn't.
it: How specifically do you make me seemed to think you were asking
questions. I heard you were.

clearly an human!

cheerio

paul