Re: [livecode] Doug Stanley interview

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 13:13:27 +0100

hang on, the coin method here is just an algorithm. Was the algorithm
itself modified on stage by Cage/Culver/Hiller?

As I usually argue, though I might be misguided, running a pre-specified
algorithm is not live coding, since the content is predetermined (even is
the numbers that come up are not necessarily predictable by a human
operative). We need human action somewhere upon a running program.