[livecode] cybersonica on may 19th/20th

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 20:39:41 +0100

I was asked to make a panel for cybersonica in london and it's turned
into a TOPLAP panel; Amy, Nick and (so far not toplap affiliated but
livecoders) martin+jonni from ap/1010.

http://cybersonica.org/

The original plan was not to do something directly about livecoding but
that's what it's turned into. Everything comes back to livecoding in
the end.

It's on Saturday 20th May from 11:30am until 1:30pm.

Also we've got 40 mins worth of performance on 19th May. There isn't a
fixed plan for what to do with that. If anyone is around and wants to
join in some kind of jam please do, it might be fun to not use the
projectors and just have people dotted around so people can see the
screens, hub style. Or maybe use the screens for the more visual stuff
(amy? dave?). Anyway let me know if you're up for it and I'll work
something out.

Also, not livecoding related, but Amy is co-presenting her SVEN project
at dorkbotlondon at space studios in hackney on Wednesday the 24th.

Cheers,

alex