Re: [livecode] LiveCoda

From: Julian Rohrhuber <rohrhuber_at_uni-hamburg.de>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 11:07:25 +0200

>I like the way programming is separated from music, and will be
>accompanied by musicians; let's hope no programmer exceeds the remit
>of the contest and maps the input data to the auditory domain ; )

yes this is really a new genre in live coding - maybe it could be
staged even more dramatically: orchestra in the orchestra pit, a team
of professional typists on the left side of the stage, a team of
computer scientists on center stage and a team of mathematicians on
the right. The piece could be called "The Goldbach Conjecture".
--
.