Re: [livecode] more new members

From: Steve McConville <mcconville.steve_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 13:47:30 +0100

Hi all- I mostly work with python and CSound, and entirely in Free
software. My interest in livecoding stems from the fact that all my
pieces are algorithmic and generated, and I'd like more performance
possibilities than 'pressing play' or using different random seeds. I
think it all comes down to being a computer geek and wanting to be a
rock & roll star too :)

I was working on a livecoding environment, but have now abandoned the
design as absurdly clunky. Instead I'm hoping to finish some libraries
from that project and hopefully knit something together once I've
properly figured out the CSound5 API and python bindings. I'm also
interested in Io and OSC. I think, even moreso than python, that Io is
an ideal language for on-the-fly programming.

--
steev();
http://www.ruccas.org/index.php?Mal-0x