[livecode] An Introduction...

From: DANIEL MAGNUSZEWSKI <dmagnuszewski_at_mandtbank.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 17:17:41 -0400

All,

I'd like to introduce myself to the list.

Geographically, I am from Buffalo, New York, USA.

Musically, I am a bass player, focused primarily on Jazz.

Technically, I have my degree in Computer Science, and I'm an avid Perl
hacker. I work during the day as a network/systems administrator.

Currently, I am working on a framework that will allow me to
dynamically create Jazz music using Perl and ChucK. Previously, I was
using SuperCollider and Alex's feedback.pl script. I did a presentation
last night at a Buffalo Perl Mongers meeting, and talked about live
coding and creating algorithmic music using Perl.

-Dan