Re: [livecode] conference call

From: Amy Alexander <amy_at_plagiarist.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 12:08:02 -0800 (PST)

my summer plans are in flux but i'm interested... as i now have 2 mobile
performance projects i'd be interested in doing either of those and toplap
too... have entirely too many submission deadlines coming up but might
submit something about the mobile performances... in any case, though i
can't yet commit, you can consider me seriously interested re: toplap.