Re: [livecode] some writing

From: Dave Griffiths <dave_at_pawfal.org>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 17:22:47 +0100 (BST)

good article, we should probably get the word out about this stuff more

a bit of a rant and way off toplap topic but I see more and more parallels
in the arty free software scene and my corner of the big corporate post
production world - people getting fed up with paying megabucks for large
monolithic fixed apps, and needing/developing their own more flexible and
architecturally open software. none of this gets freely released of
course, but from the artist's POV the frustrations and needs are the same

> gosh ! just because of the comments I need to reread this !

yeah, what is it with the comments - is kuro5hin always like that? worse
than slashdot...