Re: [livecode] a wee Quoth movie

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 20:10:16 +0100

perhaps not the most musically exciting but the most generally accessible
demo of live coding ever achieved...

I imagine adding various further musical primitives and encapsulated
shortcut effects will develop this system into a heroic one for combat
situations ; ) (not that we have to fight all the time).

best,

--On Friday, September 23, 2005 2:21 am -0700 Craig Latta