[livecode] Live Coding in Australia

From: Andrew Sorensen <andrew_at_moso.com.au>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 11:22:03 +1000

Hi All,

Just a quick note to let the list know that Live Coding is happening
in Australia.  This is the best of a bad bunch of photo's of Andrew
Sorensen and Andrew Brown performing last thursday at
the Australasian Computer Music Conference in Brisbane. (me on the
left and AB on the right). We're coding in a new environment called
impromptu. Impromptu is a scheme interpreter closely coupled to a
synthesis/scheduling engine (AiME). I'll pass around links to
impromptu as soon as it is stable enough for public consumption.

Cheers :)

Andrew Sorensen.

P7140292_1.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: P7140292_1.jpg)