Re: [livecode] ICMC Inspirational Ideas

From: marcel <marcelcorso_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 02:18:00 +0100 (BST)

how about the best (asymptotically)?
Kolmogorov Complexity. The problem is that it was
already reduced to the halting problem. :-)

And I'm not sure that predictability is closely
related to stetics. White noise and Stockhausen is
hard to predict. The beats in house music and La Monte
Young music are harder.

Markov chains do a great job. pherhaps by applying
hidden markov models to the language dave is building
would be nice because it would always yeld compilable
stuff.

marcel