Re: [livecode] ICMC Inspirational Ideas

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 16:29:37 +0100

anyone else possibly going to ICMC? I don't mind putting something in for
this on behalf of TOPLAP, though my attendance is based on whether they
accept my academic paper or not (so I get funding to go). They'll tell me
no doubt after 23rd May...

It's an academic conference, and a high priced one, so no funding
opportunity to get TOPLAP people together.

--On Wednesday, May 18, 2005 4:57 pm +0200 Damien Cirotteau