Re: [livecode] hI all

From: Adrian Ward <adrian_at_signwave.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 10:27:39 +0000

Before we trashed our setup, slub had primitive wavetable synthesis
built-in to the software sampler. It had four parameters (wavetype,
phase offset, amplitude, decay) that were configured using the letters
a to z, so any particular four letter word would generate a certain
tone of sound. "slub" produced a smoothish sinusoidal waveform. "ting"
was quite sharp, I seem to recall. "ruff" was noisy, etc, etc...