Re: [livecode] re: G4 Media interview

From: Amy Alexander <amy_at_plagiarist.org>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 16:14:42 -0800 (PST)

craig, expect a call from tom rowles from G4... sounds like they are not
budgeting much - having trouble talking them into bringing even Ge out,
but it sounds like it's still possible... tom says he wants you and me to
play at a party at his house as part of the segment, culminating in
arrival of police, then they'd do the interview there... maybe we should
learn some funny dances a la fatboy slim...