Re: [livecode] G4 Media interview

From: Amy Alexander <amy_at_plagiarist.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 15:33:43 -0800 (PST)

you never know - LA<->London route is a big one and so usually
comparatively inexpensive during winter, maybe not much different than
flying someone in from a small city in the US... on the other hand both Ge
and Craig live in cities with extra-cheap routes to LA so it's hard to say
if they're planning to budget much. but i guess first it depends if they
decide to go through with it... i haven't heard anything back from them so
far...

-_at_