Re: [livecode] re:G4 MEDIA INTERVIEW (fwd)

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 23:24:30 +0000

I'd like to hear your music too.

it's nice they have a TOPLAP (or Top Lap) project. Perhaps they could grant
us official status as live coders if we submit ourselves?

PS Thanks for the comments Ade + fiancee. Yes, I agree entirely and sorry
we didn't co-ordinate our efforts so well (though I did like the themes
that popped up). I guess it was a rare and anarchic event having us all
there...

--On Wednesday, February 16, 2005 2:40 pm -0800 Amy Alexander