[livecode] re: transmediale contract completed

From: Craig Latta <craig_at_netjam.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 05:13:04 -0500

heyy all--

     Wow, that was fantastic and a great deal of spaß! :) Thanks to you
all; it was wonderful to meet and play with you all and I'm eager to do
it again.

     The HKW money is here in my hot little hands, thanks to Alex, Amy,
and Ge; thanks again.

     I've got a fair amount of video as well: both panels, shows
(including a fun full-rotation sweep during the CTM show), and some
"behind the scenes footage" of setting up, etc. Sometime when I'm not
busy touring castles I'll get to uploading it. ;)

     'Sorry I missed CTM on Tuesday, Fredrik... I meant to take a brief
pre-show lie-down and the next thing I knew it was morning. :) Le
Placard has been fun, though, looking forward to more at CTM before I
leave on Sunday.

     Calls and SMSs appreciated, this new phone is really bringing out
the Japanese schoolgirl in me. +1 415 260 2770.

     auf wiedersehen!

-C

--
Craig Latta