[livecode] transmediale contract completed

From: Ge Wang <gewang_at_CS.Princeton.EDU>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 15:09:07 -0500

Greetings,

Since there are several of us involved, I am spamming us all.

The TM 2005 contract for toplap is now signed, five minutes
ago, and in fact, I am in the office of the coordinator, on
her machine sending this email. I have the payment, and will
hopefully get in touch with Craig or whoever to perform the
appropriate transactions. (email me)

Ok! This was a good experience, and talk to you all soon!

Best,
Ge!