[livecode] [Fwd: club transmediale 05]

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 17:11:32 +0000

attached mail follows:

dear artists of club transmediale 05

the festival is coming closer, most preparations are done and we are glad to
welcome all of you soon in berlin.

in order to let the days go off without a hitch for anybody we send you this
email with the
10 most important information

1 \\\ basics:

the festival will take place from 4th - 12th of February 05 at the club
Maria Am Ostbahnhof, located next to one of the three biggest Berlin rail
stations called Ostbahnhof. the venue is easy to recognize by the huge
MARIA-neon letters on top of the roof. for general info check our website

 <http://www.clubtransmediale.de/> www.clubtransmediale.de

There you can find the programme, artist-information, several city maps,
transport Advices a.s.o.

2 \\\ pick up

at your arrival you will be picked up by one of our drivers. please be
patient, there might be small delays because of traffic. in case you
shouldn’t be picked up for longer then ten minutes please call Carsten
Borchert, the coordinator of all artist-lifts: (+49) 179 802 1880

the driver will hand you an artist-information-package including:

- your festival passports

- festival catalogue

- list with relevant adresses, phonenumbers and contacts

- small city map

- soundcheck times-overview

3 \\\ emergency contacts

Marc Weiser: (+49) 178 283 12 52, weiser_at_rechenzentrum.org

Anke Eckardt (+49) 179 790 43 84, anke_at_clubtransmediale.de

4 \\\ the venue

Maria Am Ostbahnhof [MAO]
An der Schillingbrücke/ Stralauer Platz 3
10436 Berlin-Friedrichshain
phone: 49/30/21 23 81 90
Public Transport:
S3, S4, S8, S9 > S - Station Ostbahnhof
U8 > Jannowitzbrücke
bus 100, 340, 257, Night -bus N8
http:// <http://www.clubmaria.de/> www.clubmaria.de

5 \\\ accomodation
either you stay in the hostel, or you have some private place to stay.

the hostels address is:

A&O Hostel

Koepenicker Strasse 127 - 129

10179 Berlin

hostel_at_web.de

if you’re going to stay at some private place please note that it is very
important for us to have the detailed adress/name/phonenumber of the place
you will stay. please send the lacking information to
anke_at_clubtransmediale.de or give us a call..

we’d recommend you the following link if you want to check the city map
online
http://www.stadtplandienst.de

6 \\\ line up on the day of your performance

MONDAY / MONTAG 7.2.

MAO Main Stage

21:30 Einlass

22:00 M.Takara (Submarine Records, BR)

23:00 Nils Petter Molvaer (ECM, NO)

00:00 Bernd Friedmann & Jaki Liebezeit feat. Hayden Chisholm and Robert
Nacken (Nonplace, DE)

19:30 MAO Second Stage

LIVE CINEMA IX: LIVECODING

TOPLAP (INT)

Livecoding presentation and livecoding jam

7 \\\ soundcheck order on the day of your performance

MAIN:

14:30 M.TAKARA

16:00 NILS P. MOLVAER

17:00 FRIEDMANN / LIEBEZEIT

21:30 DOORS

CINEMA

16:00 TOPLAP

19:00 DOORS

please note, you perform at a festival

+++ PLEASE BE THERE 30 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR SOUNDCHECK STARTS

+++ CAUSE OF DELAY WE ARE NOT ABLE TO EXTEND YOUR SOUNDCHECK TIME

due to the fact that we want to guarantee a quick setup between the acts it
is inevitable to keep some equipment of other acts on the borders and rear
parts of the stage while your performance!

8 \\\ inhouse – catering

for not berlin based artists we provide a warm catering inhouse on the day
of their show, located at the backstage. to take part on that dinner you
will need dinner-bons which the stagemanager of the mainfloor will hand you.

the dinner is offered on certain times

fr 4.2. 7:30pm - 9:30pm

sa 5.2. 6.30pm – 8:30pm

so 6.2. 5:30pm – 7:30pm

mo 7.2. 5.30pm – 7:30pm

di 8.2. 5:00pm – 7:00pm

mi 9.2. 5:00pm – 7:00pm

do10.2. 5:30pm – 7:30pm

fr 11.2. 6:30pm – 8:30pm

sa12.2. 6:00pm – 8:00pm

please check your soundcheck-time. some artists have to go for dinner before
their soundcheck, some artists will have dinner after their soundcheck.

cold catering at arrival in the venue is provided for all (also
berlin-based) artists on the day of their show.

9 \\\ web stream of the whole festival programme

like in the last years the free and non-commercial webradio reboot.fm is
going to supply a live stream of the festival on their website. the
broadcasting will be stopped for those acts who clearly deny the permission

http://www.reboot.fm/

10 \\\ merchandising

you can sell your merchandising articles via Dense Records and Promotion who
will run a record store inside of the venue. for your sells they will take a
standard comission.

Dense Record Store
Danziger Str. 16
10435 Berlin
phone +49 30 44 34 02 92
fax +49 30 44 34 02 91
shop_at_dense.de

http://www.dense.de/about.html

if this mail didn’t reach everyone concerned please forward it in order to
keep information as wide spread as possible. please confirm the reception of
this mail and all the included information

all the best

anke and johannes

--
club transmediale