[livecode] accommodation again

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 17:48:26 +0000

Angelika from club transmediale wants names for the twin room at the
hostel. She calls it a double room but assures me that it actually has
two single beds in. I don't mind taking one of them, who's for the
other?

The hostel is on Köpenicker Str., is that near your place Fredrik?

If no-one answers I'll pick someone's name at random and we can resolve
who actually stays there at the time.

The other space is on Ulrich's floor, 137 Torstraße. He has a nice flat
there with plenty space for two of us. Do we need to organise that or
would the rest fit ok in your place Fredrik?

alex