Re: [livecode] technical riders for club transmediale 05 (fwd)

From: Amy Alexander <amy_at_plagiarist.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 16:14:17 -0800 (PST)

i do like blending also, at least most of the time. emphasizes
the dynamics of coding as the screen is almost always "moving" even
when one person's screen isn't changing much. and creates interesting
visual rhythms between the various screens' movements.

i'm thinking having 2 superimposed much of the time might be a bit clearer
than 3 though. but we could definitely turn at least the switched
projection to black easily - just not sure how it will work with the other
2.