[livecode] [Fwd: Accomodation for TOPLAP at CTM.05]

From: alex <alex_at_state51.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 17:56:24 +0000

attached mail follows:

Dear Adrian, dear Alex,

Jan forwarded your email re. accomodation to me.
Unfortunately we don't have artists' appartments this year - this would have
been a bit more flexible.
We will make reservations at a hostel near the CTM.05 venue (Club Maria).
As discussed with Alex earlier, we will provide one single room for Amy
Alexander and one double/twin room for two other TOPLAP members.
This is what we can offer.
I don't mind who will use the double room in the end, you need to discuss
this amongst yourselves - and let me know the names for the reservation
a.s.a.p.
I will send you the name and address of the hostel as soon as our deal is
final (in a couple of days). You can then inform the other
members/participants - in case they want to book for themselves at the same
hostel.

Thanks!

All best,

Angelika

club transmediale
http://www.clubtransmediale.de

schoenhauser allee 167c
10435 berlin
germany

angelika wieland
fon ++49 (0)30 81 79 83 58
fax ++49 (0)30 44 04 58 27

SAVE THE DATE: CTM.05 February 4 - 12, 2005