Re: [livecode] sonar

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 18:27:20 +0000

On Tue, 2005-01-04 at 17:35 +0000, Nick Collins wrote:
> great, thanks Alex. On this topic, will we put something in for Ars
> Electronica this month? The GenericSubmission is lying in wait...

Sure why not! They could probably pay for us all.

I talked with Pedro a bit further. He thinks just one act +
presentation in 'Sonarama', with up to four or five people covered with
travel, hotel and fee. So who wants to form a supergroup? He's keen on
Ade and I being involved at least, are you up for it Ade? They probably
wouldn't be able to cover flights from the US, particularly for Amy as
she was there last year...

Dave, would you be available for sonar? I think it'd be towards the end
of June. Who else?

alex