[livecode] Re: transmediale 05

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 12:14:56 +0000

Hey coder!

On Tue, 2004-11-30 at 17:49 +0100, Ulrich von Zadow wrote:
> We definitely want to organize something similar to last year's
> programme again and we're just starting to get stuff organized. We have
> a meeting scheduled for Sunday to do exactly that, and I assume we will
> have at least a figment of a plan after that. I'll get back to you when
> we do :-).

Did you get anywhere with that? At the moment we just want to hear
whether an evening of TOPLAP performances at c-base is on... We have
about six acts that want to play, so we could say up to four hours
worth, all will be livecoded - people writing software while they
perform.

We have a wiki page about it here:
  http://toplap.org/?node=Transmediale2005

Take care!