[livecode] live coding & architecture

From: Dave Griffiths <dave_at_pawfal.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 16:40:05 +0100

Hi all,

Just thought I'd report on a lecture I did at the London Architecture
Association (http://www.aaschool.ac.uk/) on Tuesday night, which included a
fairly hefty dose of livecoding (demoed fluxus and the live noise tools) and
the background behind them, random thoughts on electronic art in general - a
lot of circuit bending, generative art and microcontroller art.

I also took along my current project - logibloc/midi toy interface for live
logic circuit building, which despite hardly working at this point, kind of
stole the show :)

I think some of them are coming along to the event tonight too, which is cool.

cheers,

dave