[livecode] despammed

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 17:55:04 +0000

Someone had an automated bot subscribing to the list, spamming it, then
unsubscribing again. So now I've made the list subscriber post only.
If you post from several addresses, or one that isn't the one you
subscribed with, please let me know and I'll authorise those addresses.

Still some work to get the wiki looking as nice as it did before, but it
seems to have stemmed the wiki spam, for now.

alex