[livecode] Netmage05 Festival

From: bando <bando_at_netmage.it>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 12:01:11 -0700

Dear TOPLAP

First of all we would like to thank you for your interest in the Netmage
Live Media Floor.

We regret to inform you that, after a very difficult selection process among
145 proposals from 19 different countries, your project has not been
shortlisted among the finalists of this year's Edition. It was a difficult
choice since the proposals, including yours, were all wonderfully conceived
and engagingly presented.

Nontheless we look forward to future opportunities to have you in one of our
forthcoming events.

Detailed Festival Programme and further information will be soon available
on the url www.netmage.it

We encourage you application to the next edition of the festival and we will
keep you informed on future editions of the Festival.

Thank you for participating.

Best regards

lino greco
andrea lissoni