Re: [livecode] toplap

From: Dave Griffiths <dave_at_pawfal.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 13:10:53 +0100

Thinking about it - my whole POV in this thread is based on the assumption
that we want people to understand. If we are just using livecoding as a better
way to make music - which is perfectly valid IMHO, then it's not important -
but then why project screens?

I think in a way though that the transparency of a performance is more
interesting for the audience, and likely to grab their attention. It's scary
somehow too, and therefore exciting.

Feedback from the Arhus gig indicated this too.

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 11:41:37 +0100, Dave Griffiths wrote