Re: [livecode] toplap

From: Dave Griffiths <dave_at_pawfal.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 16:50:16 +0100

On Wed, 2004-10-27 at 23:47, alex wrote:
> I don't know what it's going to do in the real world.
> I run the code, see the results, change the code and repeat.

You're informed by the process then, not the code itself.
The code is a tool to shape the process - not an end unto itself to hang
on the wall.

I think it's by displaying a process as it's happening that's going to
make non programmer audiences understand live coding, not handing out
reference manuals in a nightclub so they can follow the code :)

I'll shut up now, I'm getting boring :)

dave