Re: [livecode] toplap

From: Marcel Gonzalez Corso <marcelcorso_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 16:22:26 +0100 (BST)

> >> Pair this with concurrency, and it allows you to
> follow parallel
> >> flows
> >
> > I don't think it's possible for my brain to do
> that!
>
> If you can read code through control flow, then it's
> possible to
> understand
> at least one flow, if the language/system lends
> itself to that.
> Parallel flow is
> harder, but if you can parse a band into component
> parallel members,
> then
> maybe it's possible and interesting to do so with
> code.

What about coloring the code line wich is being
executed differently? Like many debuggers do...
And do that for all the threads (or scripts) that are
playing? Arrange them in the screen(s).
The viewer/listener could try to relate one sound
pattern to one of the threads?

To be readable i guess it would be necessary to
sleep(some time) on every codeline. bluerg!

marcel