Re: [livecode] Re: toplap proposal for dosensos

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 20:50:25 +0100

oops sorry yes, took it to mean that we were sharing bill with some design
special...

Happy to meet anyway, will be near TCR/Denmark St anyway late afternoon
buying a subversive anti-TOPLAP item, so this area is most convenient,
phaps for a drink/meal. I'll be on mobile, Alex has my number. I won't give
it out generally since the whole world is listening.

cheers

--On Tuesday, September 28, 2004 4:45 pm +0100 alex <alex_at_state51.co.uk>