[livecode] Re: toplap proposal for dosensos

From: dosensos <dosensos_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 13:53:36 +0100 (BST)

hi alex, sorry for the long silence, just back from
sao paulo, we have now planned a design special for
this wednesday but still would be happy to think about
what we can do with toplap. i would like it to be
different from the last programme we did together.
i know artist annika erikson is looking for
contribution to her project during frieze art fair,
maybe this could be interesting for you guys ?
let me know, tobi x

 --- alex <alex_at_slab.org> wrote:
> Hi both,
>
> On Mon, 2004-09-13 at 15:38, dosensos wrote:
> > hi alex, thanks for your email, we might be able
> to do something on
> > our programme for the 29th of september. can you
> send us more info on
> > the toplap project ?
>
> I don't think I heard back from you - is this on?
> There should be a few
> of us in town if so!
>
> Cheers,
>
> alex