Re: [livecode] idea: musical interactive fiction

From: Rob Myers <robmyers_at_mac.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 18:17:33 +0100

You could use autocompletion, and build up macros and patches
beforehand. Make it persistent. A MUD/MUCK might be good. Populate it
with scripts and jam in there, multiple live programming musicians. :-)
Go from room to room to make different tunes, take the performance to
each room as it's ready.

OT, this just gave me the most amazing idea. An IF interpreter in first
or third person (rather than an imperative one) so that the complete
transcript reads as normal fiction. So "I" or the character's name
would be the prompt...

- Rob.

--
"Smash global capitalism! Spend less money!"