[livecode] Hello Toplap list!

From: marcus <marcus_at_wrango.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 22:57:27 +0200

Hello all!

I'm new at the mailinglist and just want to introduce myself a bit, hope
thats ok.

I'm living in Visby, Gotland (Swedens largest island), Sweden and for
the moment studying at Gotlands School of Music Composition. I've been
composing electronic music for around 9 years or so, and started to
compose instrumental music in the contemporary music field a year ago.
I've always worked in the experimental field of electronic music, and
the later years I have composed electronica and electro-acoustic music.

For the moment I work alot whith PureData and building my own
instruments. I'm also a freeform Trombonist that like to process the
Trombone sounds in realtime in a concert situation.

I've done a couple of concerts involving livecoding, but I've not yet
shown it to the audience with projectors which always has been my
intention, to show my workingplace and my 'instument' of the musicmaking
side, and give the audience a better understanding of the playing part
of the performance.

Best Regards
Marcus Wrangö
http://marcus.wrango.com