[livecode] Re: toplap proposal for dosensos

From: dosensos <dosensos_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 15:38:25 +0100 (BST)

hi alex, thanks for your email, we might be able to do something on our programme for the 29th of september. can you send us more info on the toplap project ?
thanks and best wishes, tobi

alex <alex_at_slab.org> wrote:
Hey Tobi and Anna!

How are you?

I'm just back from the runme/dorkbot citycamp in denmark, was a lot of
fun, gradually recovering...

A while ago you said you'd be interested in a TOPLAP session on
dosensos. It would be great to have a few of us come over and chat
about the TOPLAP project, perhaps with a phone-in in case anyone has a
question, and maybe do a live coded jam at the end. Let me know what
you think.

Oh, and thanks again for sending over the recording from the placard
broadcast!

Take care,

alex

dosensos, London.