Re: [livecode] transmediale submission

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 18:29:45 +0100

On Thu, 2004-09-09 at 21:47, Nick Collins wrote:
> ok, I sent the submission as from livecode_at_toplap.org.
>
> My mail program is stupid and wants to know an incoming mail server of
> course. Is livecode an alias to your e-mail account like you've done nick
> to alias to mine here?

livecode_at_toplap.org is this mailing list :) So there won't be an
incoming mail server for that alias. The replies will go to all of us.

I tried to get the mailing list to default to livecode_at_toplap.org
instead of livecode_at_slab.org the other day but the mailing list software
doesn't want me to change it...

And yes, you can be whoever you like with smtp! That's why we should
all sign our messages with pgp.

alex

---
PGP SIGNATURE v8.23
glguhlughlughlguhlguhlguhlughlghughlughlughlughlughghluglhuglhughlgh
ghluglhuglhuglhuglhughluglhugh glhu ghlug hlguhghlu ghlgu hglhug hlguh.