[livecode] gigs shows etc

From: Tom Betts <tom_at_nullpointer.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 23:07:09 +0100

Hi all,

Just thought Id write in about the possible upcoming gigs/presentations etc.
I'd love to be involved but Im very busy with all kinds or
stuff and having a baby in November, so I cant really commit to any specific
dates etc..
But all the movements sound good and i like the site updates etc,
Hopefully i'll be able to contribute more when time allows (and I'd like to
present my new sequencer/coding software to you all at some point) but i'm
sure you dont need my pedantic elecro-acoustic input much anyhow..;) I'm
doing the sonic acts festival in amsterdam later this month so i'll spread
the word there too..and hopeully see some of you in nov at ultrasound too.

Tom
http://www.nullpointer.co.uk
http://www.r4nd.org
http://www.q-q-q.net