[livecode] performance archive

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 18:05:04 +0100

I've added a place to archive performances. Please correct, add any links
etc. Anything else important people feel should be mentioned? It's a bit
difficult because there is the choice between being selective and all
inclusive...

http://www.toplap.org/?HistoricalPerformances

Julian, I recall you did a JITLib performance in NY in 2001...could you
check the dates. You also might want to replace this with any earlier
jitlib premiere (Berlin?).

cheers

PS Not sure whether to take me out or not- I wanted to mention Fabrice
though, since we used to practise live code jamming in Sc in 2002. I expect
Julian and Alberto were practising well before that though.