Re: [livecode] live coding and slashdot

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 17:15:51 +0100

Here's my favourite comment from that thread, which perhaps highlights the
danger of having just a little knowledge:

Real men use CSOUND for "programmed music" :)

Seriously, csound is designed as a programming language for music and is
phenominally powerful and can be used in real time. If I were hacking code
for music onstage, that is what I would use. Having said that, I'd rather
use my guitar or synth(s) as they are the ultimate in "live composition"
instruments...

--On Thursday, September 2, 2004 5:01 pm +0100 Dave Griffiths