Re: [livecode] live coding and slashdot

From: Amy Alexander <amy_at_plagiarist.org>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 08:23:42 -0700 (PDT)

wow, congratulations alex! despite the, um, mixed range of
comments, it's got a whole lot of new people thinking about livecoding.
it's a confusing topic for people new to the idea, so initial confusion is
to be expected.

i'm going to go proudly posting the link to the dorkfest and readme lists.

some of the slashdotters are asking for a sample mp3 as proof of the
pudding. is there one we can post somewhere without bringing down the
house on bandwidth? (or maybe we could post a copy of the short quicktime
from the dorkfest site so they could see screens too?)

-_at_