Re: [livecode] live coding and slashdot

From: Adrian Ward <adrian_at_signwave.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 15:46:32 +0100

On 2 Sep 2004, at 3:16 pm, alex wrote:

> There's an extremely well informed discussion about live coding on
> slashdot right now!

Extremely well informed? Did I type the wrong URL or something?

"I usually go to nightclubs to dance and meet women, but I guess this
is the Slashdot Way."

"geek gets into a night club with real live women and what does he do?
He programs perl. jeez"

"The guy is a DJ... instead of spinning CD's or albums, he's triggering
sound files via Perl. He needs to lay off the ecstasy."

"You can take the geek out of the nightclub, but you can't take the
nightclub out of the geek."